Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Tri-Cities Washington or in the surrounding area? Then check this out! I have put together a list of 25 things to do in the Tri-Cities Washington.
- Enjoy walking/running/biking the Sacajawea Heritage Trail in Kennewick Washington.
- Check out the Largest open-air Farmer's Market in Washington for your fresh produce purchase.
- History buffs will enjoy all the information presented at the Franklin County Historical Museum.
- Wrap up summer by enjoying the Benton Franklin County Fair and Rodeo towards the end of August.
- Take a tour of the Columbia River on a Jetboat ride, Columbia River Journey offers several different tours up and down the Columbia River.
- Test out some fine Mexican cuisine at the Fiery Foods Festival in Pasco Washington.
- Celebrate the 4th of July at the Annual River of Fire Festival, the largest fireworks display in Southeastern Washington.
- Children will enjoy going to the Playground of Dreams in Kennewick and the opportunity to ride on the J&S Dreamland Express.
- Throughout Kennewick and Pasco there are many Casinos to enjoy, at various times during the year the local casinos will host musical groups, comedians, and more.
- Labor Day weekend enjoy some wonderful folklife at the Annual Tumbleweed Music Festival.
- The Tri-Cities Washington is home to the first major Cable Bridge in the US built, the Cable Bridge connects Kennewick and Pasco.
- During the Lewis and Clark Expedition, they traveled through present-day Tri-Cities, you can enjoy the following the some of the same trails Lewis and Clark traveled many years ago.
- The last weekend in June check out Cool Desert Nights, a several day-long car show.
- Enjoy some sweet treats at a Mexican bakery in Pasco Washington.
- Experience the 276-acre Chamna Natural preserve in Richland Washington.
- Take a limo ride with friends or loved ones to any of the more than 150 wineries surrounding the Tri-Cities.
- Explore the barrel caves used by Terra Blanca Winery in Benton City for wine aging.
- Take your significant other out for a romantic dinner cruise on the Columbia River.
- Go fishing in any of the three rivers, Columbia, Snake or Yakima.
- Take advantage of the 10 golf courses throughout the Tri-Cities and enjoy golfing 9 or 18 holes.
- During the middle of July, the Waterfollies is a big event drawing many people from around the area. The hydroplanes race around a track set up in the Columbia River.
- If you love good Mexican food then check out one of the "Taco Wagon."
- Check out the Columbia River Exhibition of History, Science and Technology also known as the CREHST Museum.
- The Hogs and Dogs event is a great place to check out some neat motorcycles. Every year there are a variety of bikes and of course some dogs, hot dogs that is!
- Take a hike up the Badger Mountain Centennial Preserve, it's a good hike to the top with several paths to choose from.
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!