Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Tri-Cities Washington or in the surrounding area? Then check this out! We have put together a list of 25 things to do in the Tri-Cities Washington.
- Enjoy walking/running/biking the Sacajawea Heritage Trail in Kennewick Washington.
- Check out the Largest open-air Farmer's Market in Washington for your fresh produce purchase.
- History buffs will enjoy all the information presented at the Franklin County Historical Museum.
- Wrap up summer by enjoying the Benton Franklin County Fair and Rodeo towards the end of August.
- Take a tour of the Columbia River on a Jetboat ride, Columbia River Journey offers several different tours up and down the Columbia River.
- Test out some fine Mexican…
45079 Views, 0 Comments