Helping Home Buyers | What We Do For You
Local Tri-Cities Washington Husband/Wife real estate team offering all sorts of advantages for prospective home buyers when we work with them, humbly, and in a servant attitude. What we offer:
1. We offer 70+ years of real estate experience. We met in a real estate office in 1985 and have never looked back!
2. Colleen is the ultimate in "Poker Face" during real estate negotiations. You might be desperate to purchase the property, but the seller and seller's agent would never know it!
3. Not into the commission, but into the client's needs. We are there for the client and not a commission. Seriously, we are incredibly patient with our clients as we want our clients to get the best opportunity afforded them even at the expense of our time. Very important to us.
4. Colleen does not play the, "let's make this happen game." All too often the other agent wants a commission and wants to close the deal at the expense of their client. Colleen will have no part of that, as she always has her client's best interest at stake.
5. We are not in this for the money! We service our customers with their financial interests as a priority as ours are not an issue.
6. We do it all. When you work with us, you work with us,- no persons you never heard of before, no persons who do now know the particulars of the transactions, and no persons we delegate stuff to. Joe and Colleen are all you deal with so there is no miscommunication.
7. You are a person with a history, family, and all that goes with being you. We do not treat you like you are a "lead" from some sort of sales funnel.
8. We are incredibly sympathetic to a new home or first time home buyers. We were there once and our children are there now. We get it!
9. There is no disfunction in our team. The Lane Real Estate Team has been together since 1986 and has been friends together, business partners together, and incredible in-love together as a real estate team. You do not get any disfunction on any level when working with us.
10. We love working for you. Enough said!