On Wednesday, December 31 check out Monterosso's Italian Restaurant located in 1026 Lee Boulevard Richland, Washington for their Celebrate New Year’s Eve on the Train! Event. Reservations from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (last seating).
Details of the Event
This is an exciting dining experience where guests dine in the train! There will be fabulous food, casual elegance and of course exceptional service.
$49.95 per person ( tax & gratuity not included)
Special four course dinner. Choose one appetizer, one salad or soup & one Entrée and one dessert per person from the set menu below. Regular menu items not available.
Choice of Appetizers:
1. Bacon wrapped dates with pomegranate molasses - smokey bacon wrapped around California dates baked until crispy and topped with a pomegranate molasses.
2. Crab dip with baguette bread - snow crab, artichoke, green onions, parmesan, red onion and mayonnaise baked to golden brown and served with toasted baguette bread.
3. Bruschetta with molasses bread - homemade bread sliced and toasted topped with a marvelous mixture of soft mozzarella cheese, fresh roma tomatoes, fresh basil and Italian dressing.
Choice of Soup or Salad:
1. Crispy PLT Caesar Salad - with crispy prosciutto, romaine lettuce, diced tomato, caeser dressing and a large crouton.
2. Saffron Shrimp Bisque - a rich creamy soup finished with diced shrimp and saffron.
Choice of Entree:
1. Grilled Kobe Coulotte - Kobe steak over a white cheddar risotto, sautéed vegetables and a portabella madeira demi sauce.
2. Baked lobster tail - stuffed with bacon risotto on top of sautéed vegetables and drawn butter on the side.
3. Herb seared salmon - over a white cheddar risotto, sautéed vegetables and Prosecco velvet sauce.
4. Roasted vegetable and quinoa lasagna topped with house made marinara, parmesan and mozzarella cheese. **Add a baked lobster tail to any entrée for an additional $19.95**
Choice of Homemade Dessert - including Tiramisu, New York Style Cheesecake with a raspberry topping, or White chocolate ganache cake with red wine raspberry sauce.
Special New Years Eve inspired beverages available - Italian Champagne, Berry Bubbly & our great selection of Washington & Italian winesPosted by Colleen D. Lane on