TRAC Center will be having an Indoor and New Outdoor Garage Sale on Saturday, August 15 from 8:00 in the morning until 2:00 in the afternoon. They have added a new outdoor space to the show. You can brin your truck, car, boat, RV, tools, power equipment and set up outside in a larger space for less.
Details of the Indoor & New Outdoor Garage Sale
Admission is only $5.00 by the carload. You can fit as many people as you can fit in your car.
**Each Indoor Garage Sale booth comes with one 6ft. table and two chairs**
Future 2015 garage sale dates:
Saturday, October 3rd
Rules of event:
1. The TRAC Center reserves the right to exclude without any recourse any person or items, which violate the following rules or are otherwise deemed objectionable or inappropriate.
2. The following items are not acceptable: Food and beverage sales, flammable gasses,liquids or solids, drug paraphernalia or pornography. Knives and Guns need to be approved in advance.
3. All applications are processed on a first come first serve basis.
4. Each rented indoor space is 10x10; each outdoor rented space is 9 x 19. Each indoor rented space will come with 1 – 6’ table and 2 chairs.
5. Sellers will receive 3 sellers passes with each 10 x 10 spot rented. Additional passes are available and may be at an additional cost.
6. Cancellation of sellers space is accepted based on the following criteria: *90 days prior – 100% refund *60 days prior – 50% refund *30 days prior – 100% non refundable, no refund will be given.
7. If you are unable to occupy your space, please let us know so we can fill your space.
8. No shows will not be allowed back.
9. Alcohol is not permitted on the premises. It is illegal.
10. Overnight security will be provided; however you are still responsible for securing your items.
11. Sellers must be moved in and ready to go 30 minutes prior to doors opening by 7:30am morning of show.
12. Sellers will be admitted into the building two hours prior to the show. Doors will open at 6am for sellers to complete set up.
13. Raffles are not Allowed
14. Sellers must stay within the boundaries of the booth space rented. 15. Sellers are required to wear their Sellers Wristband in plain sight at all times during the sale.
All items left behind for donation must be in good, working and useable condition. Do not leave garbage behind. You will be billed a $50.00 dump fee if garbage is left behind.
**Anyone in violation of these rules will lose the privilege of current and future sales with the TRAC Center. You will be asked to leave the sale with no refund.
For more information and inquiries please call TRAC Center at 509-543-2999 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org you can also check their site here.
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!