Children ages 9 to 15 years old are welcome to join in the summer sewing camp at Sandy’s Fabrics and Machines, 24 N. Benton Street in Kennewick, Washington on Monday, July 13 from 10:00 in the morning to 3:00 in the afternoon.
Details of Kids Sew Camp
Sandy’s Fabrics is the largest independent dealer for sewing, quilting supplies and fabrics in the Tri-Cities area. Let your kids learn the sewing basics, safety and how to operate a sewing machine as they offer a sewing camp class this summer.
No experience is necessary and the kids will be completing 3 fun projects. Every student will receive a certificate of completion.
• New Juki HZL 29Z Sewing Machine
• All of the patterns required to complete the 3 fun projects
• All of the material required to complete the 3 projects which students can choose their material from Sandy’s selection at the store
• 3 spools of all-purpose thread to complete the 3 projects
• Afternoon snacks and beverages
For more details go to the Kids Sew Camp page.
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!