The Columbia Basin College Theatre located at P- Building, 2600 North 20th Avenue in Pasco, Washington proudly presents The Rocky Horror Show on July 29 to 31, August 1,5 and 8. All shows starts at 7:30 in the evening plus an additional midnight show on Saturday, August 1.
About the Presentation
The Rocky Horror Show is a book and musical with lyrics and music by Richard O’Brien. The show is a humorous tribute to science fiction and Horror B movies of the late 1940’s through to the early 70’s. The musical tells a story about a newly engaged couple getting caught in a storm and coming to a home of a mad transvestite scientist unveiling his new creation, the muscle man named Rocky Horror.
The musical artistic staff that worked together to make the show possible are Ginny Quinley (drama director), Justin Rafa (vocal director), Marlie Buriak and John Tuttle (choreographers).
The show is rated NC-17: for gender themes, adult language, content and situations.
The Columbia Basin College Theatre will have participation packs with a lot of the items to go along with the show. The cost of the pack is $1 which is non-refundable, to get in on all the fun. Audience members will not be allowed to bring their own items.
Special Production Notes:
- No bags or purses are allowed inside the theatre.
- For the safety of the actors and conditions of the theatre, audience members are required to have participation packs that are available for purchase at the door.
- Participation Etiquette-the purpose of the show is to have fun and not to disrupt it, the following guidelines should be observed by audience members to enjoy the show to the maximum pleasure level.
- Throwing of ice, water and etcetera is not allowed for this production.
- The talk-back lines should only be used to add to the Rocky Show experience and not to shout down on other people. The best lines are the unexpected especially if the cast starts to giggle.
- No photography of any kind is allowed.
The cost of show tickets for adults is $17 and $15 for students and senior citizens.
For more information visit The Rocky Horror Show's Facebook page.Posted by Colleen D. Lane on