What a nice Easter Sunday surprise! Today's headlines read, "Tri-Cities gets chance for extreme makeover!" The article states, "In the next two years, the Department of Energy plans to spend an additional $1.96 billion at Hanford, with $1.57 billion arriving Tuesday." The article continues by noting the stimulus money will add 4000 jobs to Hanford, with an additional number to be added in support of the 4000 jobs.
Add these relevant articles, and Tri Cities Washington could very well be the best place to live in the United States:
- Stimulus funds expected to pay for complex research at PNNL
- Tri Cites Washington May Experience A Housing Shortage
- Forbes Magazine States Tri Cities Washington 1 of 2 Best Locations For Employment This Spring
- Tri Cities Washington | Tops Washington State Census Growth
- Last, but certainly not least, We Are A Romantic Destination Location!