Listing Your Home to Sell | What We Will Do For You When Selling Your Home on the MLS When you list your Tri-Cities Washington o... Read More
Buying or selling a home is a very complicated and emotional event. Because of this, buyers or sellers ask an expert to assist them throughout this whole process. Choosing a real estate agent to represent you during this time is the most important decision you will make. But what is the role of a real estate agent? What benefits do buyers and sellers get from them?
- Guides clients throughout the sale.
- Views a home before he agrees to list it to know the overall condition of the property, and if maintenance is deemed necessary, suggests improvements to increase its value and marketability.
- Performs a market analysis to determine an approximate value.
- Promotes home and lists a property in the multiple listing service.
- Informs his clients about market conditions, prices, and other matters. He compares the property to be sold with others that have been sold recently to establish a fair asking price.
- Connects buyers with local lenders to that are able to help in acquiring financing at the best rates and terms.
- Works with homeowners, buyers, lending companies, inspectors to ensure that the sale goes well.
- Interviews potential buyers to find out what type of property they are looking for, the location they prefer and their price range. Agents then search for lists of properties the buyers may like based on what they have discussed. In case the prospective buyers asks questions, the agent must be very familiar with the property he is selling.
- Refers clients to sources for insurance, inspections, legal counsel and financing.
- Weeds out buyers who will not qualify for a mortgage.
- Sets appointments and escorts potential buyers to view homes and answers their questions about the property.
- Handles the sale when a property has already been chosen. Assisting the buyers in filling out the necessary papers to make a formal offer.
- Presents purchase offers to the seller or seller’s agent for consideration.
- Sets meetings between buyers and sellers when some details need to be negotiated upon.
- Prepares paperwork such as purchase agreements to ensure that the sale closes through without any problem.
- Sees that all special terms specified in the contract are fulfilled before the closing date.
Call us, 509.438.9344, Email us, or fill out the contact form below.
We respond right away! -Colleen Lane, Realtor®
Latest From Our Blog...
2188 Newhaven Loop, South Richland, WA 99352 Home For Sale | $425,000 | MLS# 252620 Large South Richland 2,466 square foot home ... Read More
269 Wishkah Drive, Richland, WA 99352 Home For Sale | $420,000 | MLS# 252746 Don't miss out on this 2,470 square foot Stoneridge... Read More
Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, & West Richland Washington Virtual Open Houses in the Tri-Cities MLS MarketOne positive outcome fro... Read More
Horse Property at 158904 W North River Road Prosser, WA 99350 Home For Sale | $385,000. | MLS #251017 Perfect Prosser horse prop... Read More
62414 East Solar PR NE, Benton City WA 99320 Home For Sale | $550,000 | MLS# 251592 2.46 acre 2,560 square foot 2019 built ... Read More
2634 Dornoch Place, Richland WA 99354, Horn Rapids Golf Course Home For Sale | $300,000 | MLS®# 251402 Don't miss out ... Read More
106 Hills West Way Richland, WA 99352 Home For Sale | MLS #251246 | $395,250. Classic 2514 square foot, 3 bedrooms, 3 bath home ... Read More
Helping Home Buyers | What We Do For You Local Tri-Cities Washington Husband/Wife real estate team offering all sorts of advanta... Read More
100 South Dawes Street, Apartment D, Kennewick, WA 99336 Condominium For Sale | MLS# 251090 | $275,000. $250,000. Built in 2009,... Read More