This year the 2019 Benton Franklin Fair and Rodeo is “The Best Week of the Summer.” Come check out all the fair has to ... Read More
Buying or selling a home is a very complicated and emotional event. Because of this, buyers or sellers ask an expert to assist them throughout this whole process. Choosing a real estate agent to represent you during this time is the most important decision you will make. But what is the role of a real estate agent? What benefits do buyers and sellers get from them?
- Guides clients throughout the sale.
- Views a home before he agrees to list it to know the overall condition of the property, and if maintenance is deemed necessary, suggests improvements to increase its value and marketability.
- Performs a market analysis to determine an approximate value.
- Promotes home and lists a property in the multiple listing service.
- Informs his clients about market conditions, prices, and other matters. He compares the property to be sold with others that have been sold recently to establish a fair asking price.
- Connects buyers with local lenders to that are able to help in acquiring financing at the best rates and terms.
- Works with homeowners, buyers, lending companies, inspectors to ensure that the sale goes well.
- Interviews potential buyers to find out what type of property they are looking for, the location they prefer and their price range. Agents then search for lists of properties the buyers may like based on what they have discussed. In case the prospective buyers asks questions, the agent must be very familiar with the property he is selling.
- Refers clients to sources for insurance, inspections, legal counsel and financing.
- Weeds out buyers who will not qualify for a mortgage.
- Sets appointments and escorts potential buyers to view homes and answers their questions about the property.
- Handles the sale when a property has already been chosen. Assisting the buyers in filling out the necessary papers to make a formal offer.
- Presents purchase offers to the seller or seller’s agent for consideration.
- Sets meetings between buyers and sellers when some details need to be negotiated upon.
- Prepares paperwork such as purchase agreements to ensure that the sale closes through without any problem.
- Sees that all special terms specified in the contract are fulfilled before the closing date.
Call us, 509.438.9344, Email us, or fill out the contact form below.
We respond right away! -Colleen Lane, Realtor®
Latest From Our Blog...
Riverfest 2019 | Sep. 7, 2019 | 10:00 AM - 4:00 PM | Columbia Park/Lampson Pits | Kennewick, WA RiverFest is a FREE family eve... Read More
Three Rivers Folklife Society has put on the Tumbleweed Music Festival every year and on August 30, 31, & September 1, 2019 the... Read More
Cuisine de Vin | Aug. 16, 2019 | 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM | Terra Blanca Winery | Benton City, WA Visit this over 21 casual fun-fi... Read More
Second Saturday Uptown Shopping Center Art Walk in the Uptown Shopping Center, Richland WA | August 10, 2019 | 3:00 PM - 7:00 ... Read More
The 2019 HAPO Columbia Cup will mark the 54th time Unlimited Hydroplanes have raced on the Columbia River. This year’s event,... Read More
2019 69th Annual Art In The Park at Howard Amon Park, Richland Washington. Experience an explosive event which brings together Tri-... Read More
Woman Work: All-Women Art showJul. 12, 20196:00 PM - 9:00 PMDrewBoy Creative | Richland, WADrewBoy Creative presents its first-ever... Read More
2019 See 3 Slam Basketball Tournament Sponsored by Tri-CU Credit Union and presented by Sunrise Rotary and the City of Richland on ... Read More
Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Tri-Cities Washington or in the surrounding area? Then check this out! I ha... Read More