Libraries Transform Why libraries? Because cookbooks turn appetizers into canapés. Explore new worlds in your kitche... Read More
Buying or selling a home is a very complicated and emotional event. Because of this, buyers or sellers ask an expert to assist them throughout this whole process. Choosing a real estate agent to represent you during this time is the most important decision you will make. But what is the role of a real estate agent? What benefits do buyers and sellers get from them?
- Guides clients throughout the sale.
- Views a home before he agrees to list it to know the overall condition of the property, and if maintenance is deemed necessary, suggests improvements to increase its value and marketability.
- Performs a market analysis to determine an approximate value.
- Promotes home and lists a property in the multiple listing service.
- Informs his clients about market conditions, prices, and other matters. He compares the property to be sold with others that have been sold recently to establish a fair asking price.
- Connects buyers with local lenders to that are able to help in acquiring financing at the best rates and terms.
- Works with homeowners, buyers, lending companies, inspectors to ensure that the sale goes well.
- Interviews potential buyers to find out what type of property they are looking for, the location they prefer and their price range. Agents then search for lists of properties the buyers may like based on what they have discussed. In case the prospective buyers asks questions, the agent must be very familiar with the property he is selling.
- Refers clients to sources for insurance, inspections, legal counsel and financing.
- Weeds out buyers who will not qualify for a mortgage.
- Sets appointments and escorts potential buyers to view homes and answers their questions about the property.
- Handles the sale when a property has already been chosen. Assisting the buyers in filling out the necessary papers to make a formal offer.
- Presents purchase offers to the seller or seller’s agent for consideration.
- Sets meetings between buyers and sellers when some details need to be negotiated upon.
- Prepares paperwork such as purchase agreements to ensure that the sale closes through without any problem.
- Sees that all special terms specified in the contract are fulfilled before the closing date.
Call us, 509.438.9344, Email us, or fill out the contact form below.
We respond right away! -Colleen & Joe Lane, Realtors®
Latest From Our Blog...
BECAUSE YOU WANT MORE FOR YOUR CHILD Mid-Columbia Libraries offers Accelerated Reader (AR) books searchable by level, interest, ... Read More
Warm Up with Cool Books Dates: Wednesday, December 27, 2017 - 1:00pm to 4:00pm Thursday, ... Read More
Do you want your middle schooler reading more? Mid-Columbia Libraries offers Accelerated Reader (AR) books searchable by leve... Read More
Attend an open mic for all word lovers at the Paper Street Brewing Company for Words in Progress. Poetry, prose, memoirs, jou... Read More
Mid-Columbia Reads: Travelogue of Africa with Doris Mager | Mid-Columbia Reads celebrates Scottish author Alexander McCall Smith wi... Read More
In a time when Fall Carnivals are requiring entrance fees of $20ish, the Richland Public Library and Hapo Community Credit Uni... Read More
Tips and Tools for Smart Aging: Mid-Columbia Libraries' Kennewick Branch hosts the following workshops: Nutritious Meal ... Read More
Friends of Mid-Columbia Libraries hosts its fall Giant Book Sale Oct. 26-29 at the Kennewick library. Friends members get early acc... Read More
Dayton on Tour Downtown Dayton|Dayton, WA|Oct. 7, 2017 4 Historic Private Residences will be open to the public to ente... Read More