Kennewick, Richland, Pasco, & West Richland Washington Virtual Open Houses in the Tri-Cities MLS MarketOne positive outcome fro... Read More
Buying or selling a home is a very complicated and emotional event. Because of this, buyers or sellers ask an expert to assist them throughout this whole process. Choosing a real estate agent to represent you during this time is the most important decision you will make. But what is the role of a real estate agent? What benefits do buyers and sellers get from them?
- Guides clients throughout the sale.
- Views a home before he agrees to list it to know the overall condition of the property, and if maintenance is deemed necessary, suggests improvements to increase its value and marketability.
- Performs a market analysis to determine an approximate value.
- Promotes home and lists a property in the multiple listing service.
- Informs his clients about market conditions, prices, and other matters. He compares the property to be sold with others that have been sold recently to establish a fair asking price.
- Connects buyers with local lenders to that are able to help in acquiring financing at the best rates and terms.
- Works with homeowners, buyers, lending companies, inspectors to ensure that the sale goes well.
- Interviews potential buyers to find out what type of property they are looking for, the location they prefer and their price range. Agents then search for lists of properties the buyers may like based on what they have discussed. In case the prospective buyers asks questions, the agent must be very familiar with the property he is selling.
- Refers clients to sources for insurance, inspections, legal counsel and financing.
- Weeds out buyers who will not qualify for a mortgage.
- Sets appointments and escorts potential buyers to view homes and answers their questions about the property.
- Handles the sale when a property has already been chosen. Assisting the buyers in filling out the necessary papers to make a formal offer.
- Presents purchase offers to the seller or seller’s agent for consideration.
- Sets meetings between buyers and sellers when some details need to be negotiated upon.
- Prepares paperwork such as purchase agreements to ensure that the sale closes through without any problem.
- Sees that all special terms specified in the contract are fulfilled before the closing date.
Call us, 509.438.9344, Email us, or fill out the contact form below.
We respond right away! -Colleen Lane, Realtor®
Latest From Our Blog...
Horse Property at 158904 W North River Road Prosser, WA 99350 Home For Sale | $385,000. | MLS #250300 Perfect Prosser horse prop... Read More
Listing Your Home to Sell | What We Will Do For You When Selling Your Home on the MLS When you list your Tri-Cities Washington o... Read More
2505 West 32nd Avenue, Kennewick 99337 Home For Sale | $324,900. | MLS®# 250031 Well maintained and upgraded 2072 ... Read More
6106 Panther Lane, Pasco, WA 99301 Home For Sale | $275,000. | MLS# 250418 West Pasco 4 bedroom, 2 bath, 1,481 sq ft home built ... Read More
Helping Home Buyers | What We Do For You Local Tri-Cities Washington Husband/Wife real estate team offering all sorts of advanta... Read More
Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Tri-Cities Washington or in the surrounding area? Then check this out! We h... Read More
105 South 716 PR SE, Kennewick, WA 99338 Southwest Kennewick Home For Sale | $515,000. | MLS# 250251 Situated on over a half-acr... Read More
266 Greenview Drive Richland WA 99352 Home For Sale | $545,000. | MLS# 247909Beautifully elegant well-maintained large 4633 square ... Read More
5112 Lucena Drive Pasco WA 99301 Home For Sale SOLD FOR FULL ASKING PRICE | MLS® #249967 | $369,000. Comfortable W... Read More