The Sacajawea Bluegrass Festival will start on Friday, June 12 and ends on Sunday, June 14 at the Sacajawea State Park, 2503 Sacajawea Park Road in Pasco, Washington.
About the Festival
The festival includes camping, workshops, Dutch oven activities, Square Dancing and much more. Enjoy music from various bands like The Clay Hess Band, Scott Law Bluegrass Dimension, Farm Strong, Top String and The New Five Cents.
• Friday, June 12, the festival will start at 5:00 in the afternoon to 11:15 in the evening
• Saturday, June 13, the festival will start at 10:30 in the morning to 9:45 in the evening
• Sunday, June 14 the festival will start at 10:00 in the morning and will end at 2:00 in the afternoon Concerts will run from 5:00 in the afternoon on Friday, June 12 and the last concert show will end on Sunday, June 14 at 2:00 in the afternoon.
• Pre-sale before June 10- $30
• After June 10- $38 Daily Passes
• Friday Evening Pass- $18 • Friday Dance (9:00-11:00 in the evening) - $8
• Saturday Daily Pass- $25
• Sunday Daily Pass - $12
For more information click here http://www.mctama.org/sacajawea-bluegrass-festival/ or go to https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sacajawea-Bluegrass-Festival-Dutch-Oven-Rendezvous/314021320535Posted by Colleen D. Lane on