Are you taking full advantage of your Social Security Benefits? If you’re between the ages of 58 and 67, you’re invited to attend a public workshop that will teach you how to maximize the benefits you get from your social security.
Things You’ll Learn from the Workshop
This educational public workshop will be held at the Richland Public Library on February 14, 2014 from 2:30 to 4:00PM. This workshop will help you:
- Learn how to increase your retirement income
- Learn how to calculate your social security benefits
- Decide on the best time to apply for benefits
- Learn how to coordinate benefits with your spouse (for married individuals)
- Learn other opportunities to increase your benefits
You may be deserving of more than what you are currently getting, so don’t be left in the dark. What you don’t know could cost you. Seating is limited, so it’s best to cal (509) 735-9518 to reserve your seat.
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!