From October 15 to 17 the Hanford High School Drama presents Reality+ (Senior-Directed One Acts) at the Hanford High School Auditorium located in 450 Hanford St. in Richland, Washington. Show starts at 7:30 p.m. each evening.
Details of the Event
Hanford High School drama presents an evening of one-act plays directed by senior drama students. The plays have a variety of plots - many are witty and light-hearted - something for everyone.
- That’s Not How I Remember It, written by Don Zolidis, directed by Quinlan Hanrahan and Easton Benson
- The Actor’s Nightmare, written by Christopher Durang, directed by John David
- This is a Test, written by Stephen Gregg, directed by Reilly Smith
- Dinner for Five, written and directed by Devin Duggan and Josh Smith
- Almost, Maine, written by John Cariani, directed by Sara Leon
- Tell Me Another Story, Sing Me a Song, written by Jean Lenox Toddie, directed by Amber McNabb
Tickets for General Admission shows are available at the door, ticket price are $6 students/seniors and $8 for adults. The box office opens at 6:30 pm and the house opens for general seating at 7:00 pm.
For more information about the presentation click here.
Posted by Colleen D. Lane on