On September 19, 20 and 21 everyone is invited to the Fourth Annual Atomic Salmon Derby with over $14,000 in prizes, giveaways and purchasing incentives,
Details of the Fourth Annual Atomic Salmon Derby
People of all ages can join the event; novice, avid, adult, youth and fish one to all three days. Proceeds of this year's Annual Atomic Salmon Derby will go to the local Salmon in the Classroom Project - teaching youth about the salmon growth process.
Tickets may be purchased at:
- Griggs Department Store (Pasco, Washington) 509-547-0566
- Geo Way Ace Hardware (Richland, Washington) 509-946-0881
- Keene Ace Hardware (Richland, Washington) 509-628-3618
- Kennewick Ace Hardware (Kennewick, Washington) 509-987-1124
- Desert Aire/Mattawa?Verbita Area Pollywogs (Mattawa, Washington) 509-932-5708
Participants will be receiving the right to fish all days of our derby and weigh in one fish, A BBQ dinner after the final day of weigh in, and a door prize per entrant and a chance at the door prizes, while contributing to a very important youth project.
Ticket sale are final, no exchange or refund, however they are transferable.
$60 - Adult 16 & older
$30 - Youth 15 and younger
$15- Extra Dinner Ticket
Banquet / Award Dinner included with Derby Ticket Purchase
For more information go to http://www.atomicsalmonderby.com/
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!