The 2015 Hooptastic 3on3 Basketball Tournament will take place on Saturday and Sunday, August 8 and 9 at the Southridge High School, 3320 Southridge Boulevard in Kennewick, Washington.
ESPN Hooptastic 3on3 Basketball Tournament
Interested players and teams are encouraged to register for the Hooptastic Basketball Tournament. The 3on3 boasts two fun filled days of basketball, entertainment, food, giveaways and a lot more.
The games will be played in both outdoor and indoor courts. They have divisions for every kind of baller like short, tall, college standout, recorded league champion, intramural player, gym rat, AAU or YMCA participant. Even if you have no experience in playing basketball and you want to play, you can certainly join!
Youngest players are welcome to play also but must be in the first grade of the 2015/2016 school year.
Schedules of the game will be available by August 7 at 8:00 in the evening.
- Recreational - For the "weekend warrior" who plays on an infrequent basis for the love of the game and having a good time.
- Competitive - For active players who play on a frequent basis looking for a more competitive experience than at the recreational level
- Adult Elite Division - This division is designed to attract the most talented teams. We will accept entries for each of the elite division brackets: Women, Men's 6 Foot and Under, and Men's Over 6 Foot. Only 64 elite teams will be allowed in each bracket. Teams will be bracketed without regard to the age, height, or experience level of individual players. Male teams whose players are all 6 feet tall and shorter will automatically be placed in the Men's 6 Foot and Under Division and each of those players WILL BE MEASURED (players on a 6 foot and under team who measure over 6 foot will NOT be allowed on that team).
- Adult Division - The Adult Division includes participants who are 18 years old and up and not currently in High School. The subdivisions include a men's bracket, women's bracket, wheelchair bracket, and co-ed bracket (each co-ed team requires at least one male participant and one female participant).
- High School Division - The High School Division includes participants who will be entering grades 9-12 in the fall. The subdivisions include a boy's bracket, girl's bracket, and co-ed bracket (each co-ed team requires at least one male participant and one female participant on the court at all times.
- Youth Division - The Youth Division includes participants who will be entering grades 3-8 in the fall. The subdivisions include a boy's bracket, girl's bracket, and co-ed bracket (each co-ed team requires at least one male participant and one female participant on the court at all times.
To register please click here.
For more information go to the event's page.
by Colleen Lane
The Lane Real Estate Team
(509) 438-9344 - Colleen cell
Feel free to call or text!