Are you looking for something to do this weekend in the Tri Cities Washington or in the surrounding area? Then check this out! I have put together a list of 25 things to do in the Tri Cities Washington. Here are 25 things to do including several annual events.
Top 25 Things to do in the Tri Cities Washington
1. Enjoy walking/running/biking an the Sacajawea Heritage Trail in Kennewick Washington.
2. Check out the Largest open air Farmer’s Market in Washington for your fresh produce purchase.
3. History buffs will enjoy all the information presented at the Franklin County Historical Museum.
4. Wrap up summer by enjoying the Benton Franklin County Fair and Rodeo towards the end of August.
5. Take a tour of the Columbia River on a Jet boat ride, Columbia River Journey offers several different tours up and down the Columbia River.
6. Test out some fine Mexican cuisine at the Fiery Foods Festival in Pasco Washington.
7. Celebrate 4th of July at the Annual River of Fire Festival, the largest fireworks display in Southeastern Washington.
8. Children will enjoy going to the Playground of Dreams in Kennewick and the opportunity to ride on the J&S Dreamland Express.
9. Throughout Kennewick and Pasco there are many Casinos to enjoy, at various times during the year the local casinos will host musical groups, comedians, and more.
10. Labor Day weekend enjoy some wonderful folklife at the Annual Tumbleweed Music Festival.
11. The Tri Cities Washington is home to the first major Cable Bridge in the US built, the Cable Bridge connects Kennewick and Pasco.
12. During the Lewis and Clark Expedition they traveled through present day Tri Cities, you can enjoy the following the some of the same trails Lewis and Clark traveled many years ago.
13. The last weekend in June check out Cool Desert Nights, a several day long car show.
14. Enjoy some sweet treats at a Mexican bakery in Pasco Washington.
15. Experience the 276 acre Chamna Natural preserve in Richland Washington.
16. Take a limo ride with friends or loved ones to any of the more than 150 wineries surrounding the Tri Cities.
18. Take your significant other out for a romantic dinner cruise on the Columbia River.
19. Go fishing in any of the three rivers, Columbia, Snake or Yakima.
20. Take advantage of the 10 golf courses throughout the Tri Cities and enjoy golfing 9 or 18 holes.
21. During the middle of July the Waterfollies is a big event drawing many people from around the area. The hydroplanes race around a track set up in the Columbia River.
22. If you love good Mexican food then check out one of the “Taco Wagon.”
23. Check out the Columbia River Exhibition of History, Science and Technology also known as the CREHST Museum.
24. The Hogs and Dogs event is a great place to check out some neat motorcycles. Every your there are a variety of bikes and of course some dogs, hot dogs that is!
25. Take a hike up the Badger Mountain Centennial Preserve, it’s a good hike to the top with several paths to choose from.